Friday, November 02, 2012

Attitudes of Gratitude - # 1 - November 1st 2012


Attitudes of Gratitude - November 1st, 2012



It's that time of year - the time when I try to acknowledge my thankfulness and gratitude for all of my life by posting one thing a day that I'm grateful for. I usually do it in the form of updating my blog, but I didn't get it done today due to some unforseen "busy work" I had to do. 

So, for today, let me begin this Thanksgiving Season by saying simply that I am grateful for ALL life brings to me, good, bad and indifferent, and thankful to be a person of faith and to have such good friends and family all around me during what is proving to be one of the most difficult times in my life. 

"I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?

2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.

3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.

4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade at your right hand.

6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.

7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.

8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore."

Psalm 121

No comments:

Post a Comment